The current pandemic and unrest, rattling and demoralizing the world’s population, have created a once-in-history wake-up call. People everywhere are looking to make sense of the upheavals around us, seeking clarity and direction.
In response to this crisis, we have launched a new series: Rabbi Simon Jacobson In Conversation with World Leaders, to discuss the issues of our times and the personal challenges we face today.
Join renowned author, speaker and publisher, Rabbi Jacobson in the inaugural program of this series featuring Rabbi Berel Lazar, Chief Rabbi of Russia.
Don’t miss this riveting and enlightening conversation – sweeping across the spectrum of Torah, history, psychology, spirituality and politics.
Discover surprising revelations in this refreshing and personal exchange with special emphasis on your unique role in the global picture: What can and must each one of us do in these historic times?
- From the abyss: What is the secret behind the miraculous renaissance of Russian Jewish life?
- How world leaders should be using this unique time to create a new world order
- What gave the Chief Rabbi the strength to get through Covid-19
- How do we grow through the pandemic?
- What should we tell our children and students?
- How to fight divisiveness